I’m in a meeting so I have to keep this short. Just wanted to post that I’m making progress on my Rusted Root!!!
I knitted a couple inches on the plane ride on Monday and then some more on Tuesday night, but then I noticed on Wednesday that I was a stitch off on the lace part. So I put it down until today at lunch, when I was able to look at it more closely. I noticed that I had dropped a stitch (!!!) but I was able to frog it back, pick up the dropped stitch, and recover. Yay! Once I get the sleeves done I’m going to try it on because my gauge is a little off (5.5 sts/in instead of 5 sts/in) and I’ve also heard that this runs a little big…. So hopefully it fits! 🙂