*OK, technically 2 days, since I started on Friday night.
1. Get a nasty head cold that you can’t shake.
2. Have your boyfriend leave on a weekend camping trip.
3. Call for sunny weather.
4. Drink lots of coffee.
5. Pull up a comfy chair with your knitting, a liter of water, and an endless supply of juice.
6. Sit outside and knit all day, stopping only to tackle the mountain of laundry that has piled up while you have been sick.
7. Move inside when the temp dips and commence watching really bad TV because you’re too tired to seek out more entertaining forms of entertainment.
8. Knit until midnight.
9. Behold the fruits of your madness.